Sunday 2 October 2011

The Weekend

soooo helloo guys, this will be my first PROPER postttt, aha,, not quite sure what to write, theres not much to say about my self- as like its already on the litlle 'about me' page, so yehhhh,
ummmm im just gunna tlk aout whtt ivee been upto this weekenddd;)
so on fridayyyy, i went to schoool, happy daysss.... then i went round my friend, hannah's house which was bantsss, hehe we went on a walk with her ickleee doggy pebbbles:D and then we add some FOOOD, then watched jackass 3, which is totally awesome, r.i.p. ryan dunn, and thennnn hit the pillow;) hehe, saturdayy i went shopping with hannah to Coventry, greatt placee.nat! got some clothes and jeweleery for chase and stattus, who im going to be seeing on friday- cant actually wait! and some brown hair dye to sort out my dodgy hair colour;) aha, then when i got back home i went out again around my local town, woke up this morning at about 11, which was a MAJOR lie-in for me:) iveeee watchedd doctor who- which was so awesome. Merlin, which wa salso amazing, and im watching made in chelsea at the minute, whichhh is off thee chain man;D going out lataaa wiht a few of my girls, so lifess gooodddd:L

ummm, so yeh thats my weekend aha; sorry if ive bored you these will get shorter&better but just thought id give ya alott of writing to read, cause im nice like that:P

sinabitttttttt kids<3

ex-o ex-o

No comments:

Post a Comment